Top Ad unit 728 × 90

COD: World at war | The 115 Displacement | Custom Zombies map trailer N...






COD: World at war | The 115 Displacement | Custom Zombies map trailer







So I have been working my butt off on this map since january, and I really think it has paid off, as you can find in the video are some of it's unique features as well as it's release day :)



ENJOY



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thanks for watching another video! I put a lot of effort into these videos and I would appreciate it if you were to leave a like if you enjoyed. If you would like more, check out some of my other content






COD: World at war | The 115 Displacement | Custom Zombies map trailer N... Reviewed by Unknown on June 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Top AllGames © 2014 - 2015
Designed by JOJOThemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.